************* Disclaimer **************
You are doing this at your own risk and I am not responsible for anything that happens to your iDevice.
This Also works for iOS 5.0 Beta 3, 4, 5, & 6 download links below also.
â€¢ You will not get any signal, if you do this on an iPhone.
â€¢ Every time your battery dies or your phone goes off. You will have to repeat the process when it comes back on.
1. Right click iReb and set compatibility to windows XP (service pack 2) if you are on Windows 7 or Windows Vista and run as administrator.
2. Run iReb, select the iDevice and follow the on screen instructions to put you device in DFU mode. The steps are as follows:
I. Hold down the power button for 3 seconds
II. Continue holding the power button and start holding the home button and continue HOLDING BOTH for 10 seconds
III. Let go of power and continue holding home button for 20 seconds (or until iReb recognize your iDevice).
3. Wait for it to finish.
6. Wait for it to finish.
7. After iTunes is finished and your iDevice has booted up, slide the “slider” to start the setup.
8. Select Your language, region and wireless network(if you have one).
9. Now triple press the home button to activate voice over.
10. Triple press the home button again to deactivate voice over.
11. Press the home button one to reveal three option and select the emergency call option.
12. At the emergency call screen, hold down the power button until you see the “Slide to power off” option and press “Cancel”.
13. Press the home button one last time and BINGO you should be inside you iDevice.