How To Enable MultiTasking Gestures On iPad 2 & ANY 4.3+ iDevice Jailbroken Via JailbreakMe.com
July 7th, 2011 Admin
This post will show you how to enable multitasking gestures for ANY iDevice on 4.3 or higher that was jailbroken via JailbreakMe.com. Normally if you jailbreak with Redsn0w or Sn0wbreeze you could select the option to enable multitasking gestures via those jailbreaks. But jailbreakme.com doesn’t have that option so it’s a different process.
1. Open Cydia, navigate to the search tab and search “MT Gestures Theme“.
2. Tap on it, when it loads press “Install” then press “Confirm” and let it install. If you don’t have Winterboard installed already it’s going to install it for you.
3. If you already had Winterboard installed you can skip this step. If not then you must reboot your iDevice when Cydia prompts you to.
4. After your iDevice reboots, open up Winterboard and select the “Select Themes” option.
5. Select the gesture themes for the iDevice that you are using and respring.
6. After your iDevice resprings open up the settings app and under general you should see the “Multitasking Gestures” option. If it’s not on toggle it on and you are finish.