This video will show you how to jailbreak iOS 5.0 Beta 3 on iPhone 4/3Gs iPod Touch 4G/3G & iPad using Sn0wbreeze 2.8b4
************ Disclaimer **************
Your are doing this at your own risk and I am not responsible for anything that happens to your iDevice.
This post will show you how to jailbreak iOS 5.0 Beta 2 on iPhone 4/3Gs iPod Touch 4G/3G & iPad using Sn0wbreeze 2.8b3
â€¢ iPhone 4 [GSM]
â€¢ iPhone 4 [CDMA]
â€¢ iPhone 3GS
â€¢ iPod Touch 3G
â€¢ iPod Touch 4
â€¢ iPad 1G
1. Right click sn0wbreeze and set compatibility to windows XP (service pack 2) if you are on Windows 7 or Windows Vista and run as administrator.
2. Run it and click on â€œokâ€ then click â€œClose Creditsâ€ and after that click the blue arrow in the lower right-hand corner.
3. Make sure your firmware is somewhere you will have no trouble finding it, preferably your desktop. Browse for your 5.0 beta 3 firmware in Sn0wbreeze and select it.
4. Sn0wbreeze will automatically identify your iDevice after it is finished identifying the IPSW click the blue arrow in the lower right-hand corner.
5. For this Tethered beta jailbreak, you can just selected â€œsimple modeâ€ and click the blue arrow in the lower right-hand corner. If you selected â€œsimple modeâ€ skip steps 6 and 7. If you selected â€œexpert modeâ€ click the blue arrow in the lower right-hand corner and continue with the steps.
6. Select all of the settings you want.
7. Select build IPSW and click the blue arrow in the lower right-hand corner.
8. Put your iDevice into DFU mode by following these steps:
I. Hold down the power button for 3 seconds
II. Continue holding the power button and start holding the home button and continue HOLDING BOTH for 10 seconds
III. Let go of power and continue holding home button for 20 seconds (or until Sn0wbreese starts to run recognize your iDevice).
9. Open iTunes (if itâ€™s not open already) and go to your iDevice in iTunes, then hold down Shift + left click restore. Browse for the IPSW that Sn0wbreeze created, it should be on your desktop by default.
10. (Optional) If you get an error message TOWARDS THE END of your restore you will have to use TinyUmbrella to kick it out of recovery mode. Download TinyUmbrella here.
11. (Optional) If you get iTunes 3194 error locate c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts delete any line with gs.apple.com or check out this post for assistance.
13. Wait for it to finish.
14. After it is finish, run iBooty it should be on your desktop.
15. Select your iDevice.
16. Click â€œstart” and follow the on screen instructions to put you device in DFU mode.
17. Wait for it too finish.
18. You are now jailbroken, may the jailbreak force be with you!