This video shows you how to jailbreak every iPhone, iPod Touch and the first generation iPad on iOS 4.3.1 using redsn0w for windows. It does not work for the iPad 2.
1. Download Redsn0w here.
2. Download your custom IPSW firmware for your iDevice here.
3. Right click Redsn0w and set compatibility to windows XP (service pack 2) if you are on Windows 7 or Windows Vista and run as administrator.
4. Connect your iDevice to the Computer and turn it off; after you have done this run Redsn0w (If it isn’t already connected).
5. Make sure your firmware is somewhere you will have no trouble finding it, preferably your desktop. Browse for your 4.3.3 firmware in Redsn0w and select it.
6. Click next and then check install Cydia(if it is already checked then leave it) and all other options you want to apply.
7. Click next and follow the on screen instructions to put you device in DFU mode. The steps are as follows:
I. Hold down the power button for 3 seconds
II. Continue holding the power button and start holding the home button and continue HOLDING BOTH for 10 seconds
III. Let go of power and continue holding home button for 20 seconds (or until Redsn0w starts the jailbreaking process).
8. Wait for it to finish.
9.You are now jailbroken, may the jailbreak force be with you!