This post will show you how to install Siri for FREE on your iPhone and iPod Touch. This process is extremely simple and extremely FREE. The video and guide below will further assist you with the process of installing Siri on your none 4S device.
Things that i4Siri is compatible with:
• Must be jailbroken on 5.0 or 5.0.1, 5.1. Find our jailbreak guides here
• Devices: iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, iPod Touch 4G, iPad 1 and iPad 2
1. Open Cydia, search and install Spire from the BigBoss repo.
2. Go into the Settings app >> general >> siri and turn on Siri on (if it’s not on already).
3. Now go into the Settings app, scroll down until you see ‘Spire’ and input: https://i4sirifree.mooo.com/ in the proxy url. You can try https://superbeta.chickenkiller.com if the first one doesn’t work.
4. Now go to http://i4siri.com/installcertificate.html in your iDevice’s Safari web browser and install it.
5. That’s it! Just talk to Siri!
You can read more about i4Siri on the i4Siri Blog