Sn0wbreeze (Windows Only):
Devices Supported :
iPod touch 3G
iPod touch 4G
AppleTV2G (v4.3 8F202)
1. Download and open up Sn0wbreeze 2.7 get it here.
2. Download your 4.3.3 custom IPSW firmware for your iDevice here.
3. Click on “ok” then click “Close Credits” and after that click the blue arrow in the lower right-hand corner.
4. Make sure your firmware is somewhere you will have no trouble finding it, preferably your desktop. Browse for your 4.3.3 firmware in Sn0wbreeze and select it.
5. Sn0wbreeze will automatically identify your iDevice after it is finished identifying the IPSW click the blue arrow in the lower right-hand corner.
6. Select expert mode (all modes will preserve your baseband, so you don’t have to worry about preserving your baseband) and click the blue arrow in the lower right-hand corner.
7. Select all of the settings you want.
8. Select build IPSW and click the blue arrow in the lower right-hand corner.
9. Put your iDevice into DFU mode by following these steps:
I. Hold down the power button for 3 seconds
II. Continue holding the power button and start holding the home button and continue HOLDING BOTH for 10 seconds
III. Let go of power and continue holding home button for 20 seconds (or until Sn0wbreeze recognize your iDevice).
10. Open iTunes (if it’s not open already) and go to your iDevice in iTunes, then hold down Shift + left click restore. Browse for and select the IPSW that Sn0wbreeze created, it should be on your desktop by default.
11. (Optional) If you get an error message TOWARDS THE END of your restore you will have to use TinyUmbrella to kick it out of recovery mode. Download TinyUmbrella here.
12. (Optional) If you get iTunes 3194 error locate c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts delete any line with gs.apple.com
13. (Optional) If you get iTunes 1600 error, download iReb(here) and use it to put you iDevice back into a pwn DFU state.
14. Wait for it to finish.
15.You are now jailbroken, may the jailbreak force be with you!