This post will show you how to unlock ANY iPhone 4S using the 3rd generation R-SIM, which is the R-SIM III. This process is easy and can be done in a few steps. You can follow the video and the written tutorial below for more instructions. One thing to note is that you have to be jailbroken for this to work.
ATT iPhone 4S:
1. Power off your device, insert R-SIM III along with your SIM card into your iPhone 4S and power it on.
2. After it boots up, open the Settings app and go to Phone >> SIM Applications, choose “US ATT” and patiently wait for 2-3 minutes.
3. That’s it, you should now have signal on your iPhone 4S. Enjoy!
Sprint & Verizon iPhone 4S:
6. Insert R-SIM III along with your SIM card into your iphone 4S and wait for it to reboot.
7. After it reboots, Open the Settings app and go to Phone >> SIM Applications, choose US Spr (Sprint iPhone 4S) or US VER (Verizon iPhone 4S), and patiently wait for 2-3 minutes.
8. That’s it, you should now have signal on your iPhone 4S. Enjoy!
Hit the Facebook “Like” button and share it with your friends! Share it on Twitter and Google+ as Well