This video will show you how to save your SHSH blobs, so you can downgrade your firmware in the future. In the event that a new firmware update is released and you updated by mistake but there is no jailbreak available.
1. Download and open up TinyUmbrella get itÂ here.
2. Make sure that your iDevice is plugged into your PC or laptop via USB.
3. Locate your iDevice in the sidebar on the left of TinyUmbrella.
4. Click “Save SHSH”.
5. Let TinyUmbrella work it’s magic.
6. Your SHSH Blobs are now saved and they should appear under “Saved SHSHs for” Your iDevice Name.
7. After a couple hours, at the top of Cydia’s home page should reflect your saved SHSH Blobs.