How to SSH into Your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
June 4th, 2011
1. Download, install and launch WinSCP for Windows. here or CyberDuck for Mac here.
2. Go to Cydia and install “OpenSSH” on your iDevice.
3. Enter the settings below into WinSCP or Cyber Duck and click “Login”.
Host name: “Your IP Address”
User name: root
4. If you get the message in the image below, just click “update” or “Yes”.
5. Enter your password one more time which is “alpine” and click “OK”.
6. Once you followed the step correctly, you should now be SSH into your iDevice.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.